Below is a list of all required documents needed for registration. All school forms must be completed on an annual basis. Copies of student’s personal documents and sacrament certificates will remain in the student’s file throughout the length of their enrollment at Holy Cross Catholic School and/or St. Mary’s High School and do not need to be re-submitted in returning school years.
The school’s office staff will make copies of original documents if necessary.
Registration packets are available for pick-up from the HCCS front office. If registering from out of town, you may download the forms below and send completed registration packet to the school’s mailing address:
1331 N. Miranda
Las Cruces, NM 88005
- Registration Fee ($300 new/$150 returning students)
- Emergency Card (can be obtained at the school’s front office)
- Immunization Records (Must be current in order to register)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Release of School Records (Required for all new students)
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Holy Communion Certificate
- Degree of Custody Arrangements
- Report Card or Grade Documentation (If transferring from a different school)
- Special Service Testing Results and/or IEP
Acknowledgement of school policies as outlined by the Parent/Student Handbook is required upon registration. To read Parent/Student Handbooks, please CLICK HERE.